The complete product development was carried out at the company’s location in Heilbronn (Germany). Production takes place at a selected Chinese partner who meets our strict quality standards. All beyerdynamic products are subject to a final and strict quality control in Heilbronn to ensure that only products which meet the highest standards are delivered to our end customers.
Articles in this section
- Do personal assistants such as siri or google assistant work?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- Which kind of fast-charging function does beyerdynamic SPACE MAX include?
- Why did beyerdynamic integrate a powerbank mode?
- What is the Conference Cascade Mode and what is it used for?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- What does True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is Business Mode and Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- Which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE MAX certified for and fully compatible with?