Frequency ranges for wireless microphones
- The synchronisation of transmitters and receivers is not working.
- Why is an RF level displayed on the receiver even though no transmitter is switched on?
- What can I do if the TG 1000 system is not outputting an audio signal?
- Why is the displayed RF level too low and/or why do I hear "crackling noises"?
- Which antennas should I use?
- When do I need an antenna splitter?
TG 1000 Chamäleon-Software
- Why is the receiver not displayed correctly in the Chameleon software when using Windows 7?
- The Chameleon software displays the following error message: "Error 403 Forbidden"
- Why is the Chameleon software running slowly or with a time lag?
- How do I correct the displayed order of the receivers in the Chameleon software?
- Why is the old Chameleon software still displayed after an update?
TG 1000 and Wavetool
- Which firmware do I need on TG 1000 to run Wavetool?
- Does the TG Wireless Manager and Wavetool running at the same time on same notebook / PC?
- Does Wavetool running on Windows?
- Is Wavetool FoC?
- Where do I get more information about Wavetool?
- Is Wavetool a beyerdynamic app?
TG Wireless Manager
- Can I create a User Group with the TG Wireless Manager?
- Can I use the results of a Scan for my calculation?
- Can I calculate a frequency set up?
- Can I perform a Frequency Scan?
- What happens if I’m pressing “Quick Start”?
- What’s the difference between offline and online mode?
- Useful information about frequencies
- What does VHF mean?
- What´s the "Carrier signal"?
- What does UHF mean?
- What is meant by "Crosstalk"?
- What´s the "Squelch"?