As soon as Phonum is connected with your device, you can answer incoming calls with the green phone button. The volume can be regulated with the high/low button. You can end a call with the red phone button.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum distance that should not be exceeded to guarantee optimal speech quality?
- Can the conference speaker be used with several Bluetooth devices at the same time?
- I expereince issues when trying to update Phonum via Windows 7. What's wrong?
- I received an error message when I tried to update Phonum. What's wrong?
- How can I perform a software update for my Phonum?
- Sometime my microphone is muted during a conference call, what can I do?
- How do I recognize that my device is connected with Phonum?
- How can I answer incoming calls with Phonum?
- Which function does the circular key have?