With our latest firmware update you can update the following products: Aventho wireless, Amiron wireless, Xelento wireless, beyerdynamic Blue BYRD and Phonum.
Our products are constantly undergoing technical updates. We therefore recommend that you update your firmware to the latest version to keep your products always up to date.
Updating the firmware of your product
- Download the Firmware Update Tool "Windows_UpdateHub" or "Mac_UpdateHub" (for download scroll down to end of article) and save on your PC
- Run the file, and install the "beyerdynamic Update Hub" software. In case of an installation message, just confirm this
- Start the "beyerdynamic Update Hub" and follow the instructions of the program
- After the firmware update is installed, you can update the new MIY App 2.0 in the Google Play Store or App Store
If your beyerdynamic product is not immediately recognized by the update hub, you can try the following steps:
- Restart the product.
- Connect the product to another USB port on the same computer.
- If available, connect a USB hub in between.
- Try on a different computer.
If the problem persists, please contact our support at email@example.com.
Download Firmware Update Tool: