The PRO X USB-C cable can be connected to all commercially available smartphones, tablets and laptops that have a USB-C port. All devices that have a USB-C port but do not support the USB host function are not compatible. Audio playback on the Nintendo Switch, for example, is not possible.
Articles in this section
- Why do the two cable versions (USB-C / Lightning) have different technical data?
- Which devices, with an Apple Lightning port, can I connect with the PRO X Lightning cable?
- Which USB-C devices can I connect to the PRO X USB-C cable?
- What are the advantages of using the PRO X Lightning / PRO X USB-C cables over the analogue jack connection?
- Are the PRO X Lightning / PRO X USB-C cables just adapters? How do they work?
- Which headphones are compatible with the PRO X Lightning / PRO X USB-C cables?