The M70 Pro X should not be connected to a PC or laptop via a 3.5 mm microphone input. The microphone requires a powerful audio interface or mixing console with an XLR microphone input. A 3.5 mm jack cable with XLR connection, which is connected to the internal sound card of a PC or laptop, is not sufficient for operating the microphone. A powerful audio interface or mixing console is required to properly amplify the level of the microphone. The M70 Pro X is connected to the audio interface via an XLR-to-XLR connection cable. It is recommended to obtain further information from a qualified dealer.
Articles in this section
- Connect the M 70 PRO X correctly: Audio interface instead of PC sound card
- Which Microphone is best for you?
- Condenser vs. dynamic microphones
- How do you set up the microphone for recording?
- How to speak into a microphone?
- Tec specs and features
- Is a cable included?
- Which cable do I need to connect it to a mixing desk?
- Where can I find the included Pop Filter?
- Does the M 70 require Phantom Power?