- What is the proximity effect?
- What is the difference between TG V50 and TG V70?
- What is the difference between TG V50 (s) and TG V70 (s)
- Can i connect my headworn-, lapel- or instrument microphone with 4pin mini-XLR plug directly to phantom power??
- Where can I get a calibration file for my MM 1 microphone?
- Which microphone is good for which purpose?
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What does the True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is the Business Mode and the Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- For which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE certified and with what is it fully compatible?
- Can I make phone calls with the FOX connected via USB adapter to Iphone?
- Can FOX be used on the PlayStation and Xbox?
- Why does my voice sound higher (or lower)?
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position FOX for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
M 70 PRO X and M 90 PRO X
- Which Microphone is best for you?
- Condenser vs. dynamic microphones
- How do you set up the microphone for recording?
- How to speak into a microphone?
- Tec specs and features
- Is a cable included?
- What is the difference between the new TG D70 and the former MkI Version?
- What is the difference between a dynamic kick drum mic such as the TG D70 and a boundary kickdrum mic such as the TG D71?
- What is the better choice for me? A dynamic kickdrum mic or a boundary kick drum mic?
- Does the TG D70 need 48V Phantom Power or can it be damaged by Phantom Power?
- Can the TG D70 be used with other instruments than kick drum?
- My TG D70 is moving to loosely on the integrated mic clamp or is very hard to move on the integrated clamp.
- What is the difference between the TG I51 and the former TG D50 and TG I50?
- Does the TG I51 need 48V Phantom Power or can it be damaged by Phantom Power?
- Which instruments can the TG I51 be used on?
- My TG I51 is moving to loosely on the integrated mic clamp or is very hard to move on the integrated clamp.
- I already have a instrument mic. Why should I buy another one?