Yes, by pressing and holding the "Y" key on the device for approximately two seconds, you can access the default personal assistant on your smartphone or tablet. (Please note that this assumes the function hasn't been previously disabled on the smartphone or tablet.)
Articles in this section
- Do personal assistants such as Siri or Google Assistant work?
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What does the True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is the Business Mode and the Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- For which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE certified and with what is it fully compatible?
- Can I pair several beyerdynamic SPACE?
- How many devices can I connect to beyerdynamic SPACE?
- Where is beyerdynamic SPACE manufactured?