The development of the product took place at the company’s location in Heilbronn (Germany). Production, itself, takes place at a selected Chinese partner who meets our strict quality standards. All beyerdynamic products are subject to a final and strict quality control in Heilbronn to ensure that only products that meet the highest standards are delivered to our customers.
Articles in this section
- Do personal assistants such as Siri or Google Assistant work?
- What is the difference between Phonum and beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE?
- What does the True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is the Business Mode and the Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- For which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE certified and with what is it fully compatible?
- Can I pair several beyerdynamic SPACE?
- How many devices can I connect to beyerdynamic SPACE?
- Where is beyerdynamic SPACE manufactured?