The force to move the TG D70 on the integrated mic clamp is adjustable to personal taste. Just tighten or loosen the integrated screw on the knee of the integrated mic clamp.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the new TG D70 and the former MkI Version?
- What is the difference between a dynamic kick drum mic such as the TG D70 and a boundary kickdrum mic such as the TG D71?
- What is the better choice for me? A dynamic kickdrum mic or a boundary kick drum mic?
- Does the TG D70 need 48V Phantom Power or can it be damaged by Phantom Power?
- Can the TG D70 be used with other instruments than kick drum?
- My TG D70 is moving to loosely on the integrated mic clamp or is very hard to move on the integrated clamp.
- I already have a kick drum mic. Why should I buy another one?