They are very similar in sound and performance as they use the same capsule. In contrast to the TG D50, the new TG I51 does not have a selector for a pre-filtered kick drum EQ curve – it is constantly configured for a “Linear Mode”. In addition, the design has been significantly modernized.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the TG I51 and the former TG D50 and TG I50?
- Does the TG I51 need 48V Phantom Power or can it be damaged by Phantom Power?
- Which instruments can the TG I51 be used on?
- My TG I51 is moving to loosely on the integrated mic clamp or is very hard to move on the integrated clamp.
- I already have a instrument mic. Why should I buy another one?