Thanks to the now three-layer fabric, plosive sounds are dampened in a better way than in the previous version. The changed material of the microphone grille results in subtle changes in sound without changing the outstanding basic sound of the microphone.
Articles in this section
- Does the sound of the microphones change?
- Will service continue for the current models?
- Why are the products no longer named "TG" at the end? Does this affect the construction?
- How were the names of the products changed?
- Does the facelift serve to replace manual labor with machines?
- What influence does the new head grille of the M 88 have on the mic sound?
- What changes were made to the microphones?
- What are the reasons for the facelift?