As a company, it is important to us that the known and beloved acoustic properties of the M Series microphones stay unchanged – that is why the microphone transducers and other sound-absorbing parts will be produced in the same way they have always been. Only the basket of the M 88 is an exception. As requested by many of our customers, the microphone grille will be available again in its original three-layered and fine-meshed form with the facelift.
Articles in this section
- Does the sound of the microphones change?
- Will service continue for the current models?
- Why are the products no longer named "TG" at the end? Does this affect the construction?
- How were the names of the products changed?
- Does the facelift serve to replace manual labor with machines?
- What influence does the new head grille of the M 88 have on the mic sound?
- What changes were made to the microphones?
- What are the reasons for the facelift?