No, the M 70 PRO Xs output is high enough to work with standard Audio Interfaces. We recommend turning up the gain on your Audio Interface instead of using additional equipment. In case you want to use the M70 with more distance on a quiet source, an Amplifier may be required.
Articles in this section
- Which Microphone is best for you?
- Condenser vs. dynamic microphones
- How do you set up the microphone for recording?
- How to speak into a microphone?
- Tec specs and features
- Is a cable included?
- Which cable do I need to connect it to a mixing desk?
- Where can I find the included Pop Filter?
- Does the M 70 require Phantom Power?
- How do I address the microphone?