At https://byr.li/firmwareupdate, the beyerdynamic Update Hub can be downloaded and installed on the laptop. This software is available for Windows and MAC. After successful installation, simply connect the beyerdynamic SPACE MAX to the laptop via USB cable, switch it on, start the beyerdynamic Update Hub and it will display whether there is a firmware update available that can be installed on the device.
Articles in this section
- Do personal assistants such as siri or google assistant work?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- Which kind of fast-charging function does beyerdynamic SPACE MAX include?
- Why did beyerdynamic integrate a powerbank mode?
- What is the Conference Cascade Mode and what is it used for?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- What does True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is Business Mode and Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- Which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE MAX certified for and fully compatible with?