If you put two beyerdynamic SPACE MAX into True Wireless Mode, they will play music in stereo. This is explicitly a stereo and not a double mono playback. The first device that is put into True Wireless Mode, is the left speaker and the second speakerphone is the right speaker. The True Wireless function is only available for music playback and cannot be used for telephone calls or conferences.
Articles in this section
- Do personal assistants such as siri or google assistant work?
- Which important key combinations should I know with my beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- Which kind of fast-charging function does beyerdynamic SPACE MAX include?
- Why did beyerdynamic integrate a powerbank mode?
- What is the Conference Cascade Mode and what is it used for?
- What is the maximum output power of the beyerdynamic SPACE MAX?
- What does True Wireless functionality mean and how is it implemented?
- What is Business Mode and Private Mode?
- Which modes are reset to factory settings after switching off the device? Which modes remain?
- Which communication platforms is beyerdynamic SPACE MAX certified for and fully compatible with?