The analogue connection cable can be used with all common game consoles with a headset connection or headphone connection. Please note, however, that voice transmission is only possible via a headset connection. If the playback device only has a headphone jack, only playback is possible.
Articles in this section
- What is "Hybrid Mode" and how do I use it?
- Does the microphone work in "Hybrid Mode" via Bluetooth and the analogue connection cable at the same time?
- Can I use "Hybrid Mode" with voice chat on my smartphone and use the analogue connection to the PS 5 or Xbox?
- Does the microphone work with the analogue connection cable on the Nintendo Switch?
- Does the analogue connection cable work with a 3.5 mm jack adapter to Lightning port for iOS devices?
- Can the analogue connection cable be used with game consoles?
- Can any conventional USB-C to 3,5 mm jack cable be used with the MMX 200 wireless?
- Does the analogue connection cable work with a 3.5mm jack adapter to USB-C port?
- Low latency mode (LC3) can only be used with the dongle
- My PC/Laptop does not recognize the MMX 200. What can I do?